Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Blessed Weigh in Wednesday and Some Goal Setting!

First up, some numbers:

Start: 72.2
Now: 71.4
This week's loss: 800g

Phew! Now I have that out of the way, let's move on to the good stuff!

GOAL SETTING!

I'm going to go really light on the goal setting.

I want to lose 20kg, not in one round though.. 6-8kg would be awesome, 10kg would be out of this world! I think I'd be concerned if I lost the full 20kg in one round!

I'd like to get 10000 steps a day for most days (say one or two days a week excepted).
I'd like to do some regular yoga, and start back with some running.
I'd like to start tennis or swimming maybe, and see how I go back in the gym. 
I'd like to do some classes, maybe get back into the floor weights.

I just feel too delicate to put out big arse goals.  I just want to be better then right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment