Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Day Two Fizzer




The day began at 5:30am.. when I rolled over and hit stop on my alarm. 

And promptly went back to sleep.

There was some bargain going on in my head like 'I'll do it later'.

Then later came, at 4:30pm after work.

About the same time three other things happened.

1. I realised I'd forgotten to get the meat out to defrost for dinner
2. The husband appeared with a magical bar of chocolate that somehow got consumed without my being conscious of it,
and 3. I remembered that I'm pretty exhausted by the time I'm finished work!

So I watched Netflix and we had a kind of healthy version of 'take-out' - roast chicken with a couple of chips and salad.  I ate it all. Along with the chocolate bar and my afternoon tea (a chocolate muffin with Nutella for icing).

Fortunately, I didn't end up over calories - if I calculated them correctly - and even though I didn't do my workout, I was still fairly active with over 7k steps.  Definitely sub-par, but not catastrophic!

Well, except that today is my monthly Day One.  Yes, that explains my foul mood yesterday, and the chocolate today.

Let's hope the scales aren't too nasty in the morning! 

Speaking of which.. time for bed if I want to get up and run in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment