Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 3: motivation vs consistency

Week three is hard.  The novelty wears off, life intervenes, motivation and commitment tend to wane.  And for me.. that nagging sore throat shifts to full blown excuse.

Workouts Completed:

Week One: Thursday, Friday

Week Two: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Week Three: none so far

That is right, I excused Saturdays SSS session just because, then Monday, Tuesday and today became about feeling a bit off colour, having a meeting to prep for and wanting to get to the shops early for a haircut I haven’t got yet!

Tomorrow I will go to the gym. I need to accept my chosen time slot and work with it.  I do have a minor throat infection, enough to slow me down a bit but not a reason to take a week off!

No comments:

Post a Comment