Thursday, February 16, 2012

and we are off and racing!

Stall-numbers-007Lean and Strong has began and this little chicky was left sitting in the stalls munching on some hey!  Oh dear!  That's right.. I got off to a right royal bummer of a start!  A bit of family drama, emotional eating, and in hindsight.. a bad case of PMS!  Result:  my first weigh-in was worse then my start weight due to a 3500cal intake the day before with no exercise for 2 days.

But all is not lost!  I did my measurements and fitness test on Wednesday evening, and then back to the gym this morning for Thursday' session!  It felt so good to be back!  I need to work on my squat form - I am still feeling it in my shoulders so I might lower the weight a bit. Everything else I was pretty happy with though!

Back on track food wise as well.. just need to get off my lazy ass and do some cooking and food prep - not so easy minus a working oven (at least the stove top works) but I will make do! 

I do need to get in and do my pre-season tasks - even though I am pretty special, I still need to do them! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment