Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 9: Tuesday

How to change a life.


I just don't know.  I can see what I want, and where I need to go but I just can't seem to take those steps toward it.  Argh.. I need to stop trying and just live the life I want!  Who cares if I am a bit podgy - if I live the way I want then it doesn't matter!  I am going to stop focusing on the goal of losing weight.  I don't want to have to think and plan my whole life around food - I want to just live a natural fulfilling life.  I want to change my habits, but I don't have to do it all at once!

1.  I will eat great food!  And I will savour every mouthful.  If I am not enjoying it then I will stop!  It is not nice to overfill myself, to eat sweets until I feel sick.  I deserve the time it takes to plan and cook a good meal.

I need to find recipes and lots of them!  Nice food that I enjoy eating - the food on the 12wbt challenge is great, I have found lots of new recipes but some of them are so far out of my comfort zone!  I want meals that are protein and veg/salad.  The soups are great too though.. I am making the Thai pumpkin soup tonight!

And water - I need to keep my insides clean and healthy.  I really think that my attitude towards water is what I need to adjust - instead of associating water with feeling sluggish, I need think 'clean'.


Anyways, I need to find something yummy that I can enjoy right now - before I go pick up the kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment