Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cookie Monsters Adventures: Packing for finale!

Well, the flight is booked, hotel paid for, valium in my purse.. it's time to pack my bags!

I thought we could get away with a carry on bag and loaded up my Lorna Jane bag with all the required items.  The only problem was that Cookie Monster couldn't fit!  Or my laptop, phone charger, camera charger, snacks, training shoes, headphones, handbag, magazine, and jeans!
So it was with great trepidation that I jumped online to find out how much extra the luggage would cost me.. thankfully only $24 for both flights!

So, with the luggage allowence organised I set forth to re-pack!  I pulled out my old suitcase.. used once 5 years ago (uni res school) and currently holding many fabrics from my sewing days.  I am proud to say that everything fit so nicely in there, shoes, clothes, toiletries, make-up, book, swimmers, electronics, and in the morning, my laptop!  We won't mention what happened to the stuff that was in the suitcase before..

Totally crazy stuff, but it seems that I am actually going to do this..  I am flying down to Brisbane and going to the finale party!
































No comments:

Post a Comment