Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Finale Weekend: Going Home!

I had a terrible attempt at a sleep in the next day which set me off in poor form for the day.  I am sorry to say that I spent the day anxious and feeling tired and crappy!

I took my medication early which helped me get through the long wait between check out and the flight!  Nat and I lazed around until noon and then left our bags with the concierge.  We went for a stroll as Nat wanted to pop into a shop that wasn't too far away.  I walked past it accidently but ended up in the botanic Gardens!


I don't know what was interesting in the tree.. I just wanted a picture of me climbing a tree! lol

And come on, this is cool (nothing to do with my medication!)

It was raining when we left Brisbane...

 
But the plane was soon up above the clouds and we were headed home! 

It was a great weekend and I was so happy to get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment