Monday, December 13, 2010

Sad

Today I am sad.  My neice just left my place in a huff with her daughter. 

Apparently I wasn't as gracious a host as I thought I was being.  I feel torn between the injustice of her being angry with me when I have opened my home, rearranged my house and my life, changed our routine, put my children out, etc etc  but then also feeling like maybe I am just a horrible person and maybe I should have bought thier daughter presents, cooked more, cleaned more, been more 'nice'.  I don't know. 

Right now, all I know is that I don't know if I should pack away the blow up mattresses and go through the hassle of moving Dyllan's bed back into the other room (if it is even possible!) so he can have his bedroom back, and I don't know what I am going to do with the kids tomorrow as she was meant to babysit for an hour for me while I go to uni. At least I can redecorate the Christmas tree with the baubles that haven't been broken!

I feel like crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment