And today, that is what happened!
I don’t know how I went on the calories, but my night-time battle is looking good! The gym was great as well.. everything is looking positive! So here is a quick log of what I have done today:
- weightwatchers oats
- 2 cups of tea
- bodywise bar
- rice, vegies and bbq pork (small container)
- milkyway and 1/2can of pepsi max
- Tammar valley snack yogurt
- lentil bolognaise with cous cous
- cup of hot chocolate
- tin baked beans
- 5min on cross trainer
- superset: 6kg dbs chest press/ 25kg lat pull down (3x12)
- superset: 20kg bb chest press/ 20kg bb bent over row (3x6/3x12)
- 30kg cable crossover (3x12)
- 18kg adjusted weight assisted chins (3x6)
- 30kg reverse mid-cable fly (3x12)
- AMRAP push-ups (4 toes/ 8knees x3)
- abs circuit 3x(10 sit-ups, 10 double crunches, 20 pulses)
For my mind, I also watched the week 4 video. Mish mentioned the will-power muscle though I think there is a more in-depth video coming. I love thinking of will-power as a muscle that needs training. I started working out my will-power muscle today and it felt good. Amazing actually. I chose to cook something for me rather then go get takeout. I can make that choice again – it wasn’t too hard.
I am meeting Nat for boxing in the morning.. my arms will not be happy but I will be!