Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mulligan

From Wikipedea:  A mulligan, in a game, happens when a player gets a second chance to perform a certain move or action.

That is what I need Michelle.. a do-over for the last 2 weeks!  I haven’t done the fitness test, kept to the meal plan, or done the exercise.  I haven’t even participated in the weekly surprises, logged into the forums, or watched any videos.  My weight has stayed pretty much the same – maintaining is never an issue, but I still have more to lose!

My goals.. 48kg, and to work towards a 5km run in October (28th) for a PB.  Let’s face it.. I’m vain!  I want to look hot in my bikini for summer and have a flat washboard stomach – muscular, not skinny.

It is time to make decisions to support that goal – and that comes down to diet.  Plain and simple.. the skinny is in the food. 

What have a done today to help achieve my goals:

  • Went for a 3km run (25mins);
  • Had the Chicken Involtini for dinner;
  • and blogged!

No comments:

Post a Comment