Friday, September 9, 2011

Aiming High!

My goals for the next 12 months:

1 Month Goals

Benchpress 25kg  and lose the last 3kg (ie. 50kg or less))

Currently benchpress 15kg in 3x 8 reps, increase by 2kg each week.

I will need to stick fairly closely to the meal plan for this first four weeks, but should be okay to increase my cals to maintenance after that.

3 Month Goals

Benchpress 40kg loss 5kg (ie. 48kg)

I will keep increasing by 2kg each week, but I need to organise a spotter for these days.  I will make sure I am getting plenty of protein and vegies for good muscle building in this time too!

6 Month Goals

Maintain strength, build up running to 10km runs regularly.

I haven’t really thought too much beyond this round outside of maintaining both my strength and cardio fitness with a good balance.  I will build up to 10km runs over the Christmas holidays and go from there!

1 comment:

  1. You've got some impressive goals there Jen :)

    Look forward to reading more of your blog.

    Vikki

    ReplyDelete