Saturday, September 10, 2011

Look how far I have come..

http://jenifer-myfooddiary.blogspot.com/2010/09/before.htmlfo

 

On the weekend before I head into my 4th twelve week challenge, I would like to take a moment to look at how far I have come! I joined the pre-season smack bang on 60g and was just under 58kg for kick off.  I started round one in 2011 just 2kg lighter then that having put back on the weight I lost.  Another 4kg disappeared in round 2, and now I will lose another 3-4kg to get to my goal.

I have come such a long way since then, not so much on the scales, but in my fitness and my lifestyle.  I have so many better habits now.. just simple things like only ordering the wrap at a takeout and not the chips and diet cola that go with it.  I have to laugh though.. I found it so hard, at first, to justify not ‘saving’ money by buying the chips and drink – wake up girl.. you are spending less and saving your ass from all those extra calories and chemicals!  I’ve also easily adjusted to natvia instead in my tea and not having carbs for dinner!

I know I will do better this round..  I will see big changes in my health and habits and truely succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment