Thursday, May 31, 2012

Measure Up: PS-Task 8

phone 003It’s the final countdown!

The last task is upon us.  The reality check. 

It’s time to get out the camera, the scales and the tape measure and see just where we are at right now!

This is NOT where we will be in twelve weeks.  Trust in yourself and today won’t be as scary as we think.  If you have fully committed yourself to the program you NEED to trust that you will see results.. that you will not see these numbers again.

I won’t bore you with the actual measurements, nor even a photo just yet - I want to keep my transformation a secret!  Make it all the more exciting to reveal the finished product!

The programs became available today as well so I have done some shopping and some prep work today.  As per the wonderful picture above, I have my pirate  pencil case to hold my food and exercise diaries.  I also bought a magnetic white board for my fridge to keep track of our meal plan and some pretty coloured markers too!

I feel ready to go!

Let’s do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment