Trying out a new recipe today.. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Oat Muffins! a.k.a. PB&Co Muffins. Before you go and cook these though.. they need sugar! Next time I will be adding some honey and banana to the mix! For now, I am taking a teaspoon of honey to go with these!
- 1 cup of Oats whizzed through the blender (or Oatmeal)
- 1 scoop Choc Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs (or 6 egg whites)
- 2 tablespoons of organic peanut butter (crunchy)
Mix dry ingredients followed by wet, makes 6 muffins and bake at 180C for 10-15mins (check regularly).
As they are, these are about 200cals once you add a teaspoon of honey (which is seriously needed!).