Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 5 (Thursday) Getting back to normal!

Kids are back at school today so I should be able to get some work done today.  I have 2 lost days to catch up on though!  I'm going to break down my tasks into smaller ones to help me get through and reward myself throughout the day.

At 9.45am I will write up 2 pages of my thesis. 
When that is complete I shall reward myself by having some strawberries and yogurt for morning tea and doing my nails!
Next I will do 2 pages of my thesis.
I have a frozen meal for lunch  and then I will do some yoga.
another two pages of my thesis
After that I wll give myself a good break to watch some tv, prepare dinner and do some housework.
Another two pages of my thesis before bed at which point I will send it off for editing!

I do have a few m&m's for snacking on but I have had  a light breakfast so they will fit in the calorie allowence.  If I do good, I will go for a run before dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment