So I am going to do it again!
So far today I have:
- Had breakfast (egg on toast no butter)
- Stacked dishwasher and wiped down sink and bench
- Put on a load of washing
- Made my bed
- Had my forum time and wrote in my blog!
- Chicken out to defrost for dinner
Meeting at uni Quick shop for a few things
- write at least 5 pages on my thesis (IL-6 results today)
Do edits on results page(still need to go to uni to edit graphs and put them in) clear dining table ready for work
- hang out washing
- bring in, fold and put away some washing
- Chicken noodle soup for dinner tonight
- Mow the lawn out the front.
Okay, so that is HEAPS to do but hopefully I will get through it all. The mowing is my exercise - I will put on my hrm and see how many cals I burn! lol Okay, need to get to it so I head off to my meeting now and report back in as I go!
Hopefully I won't eat too much crap today! lol