Sunday, September 12, 2010

12 September 2010

Food Diary

Cuppa tea
oats with honey and lsa
handful of banana lollies
mulitgrain sandwich with lettuce, cheese and salsa dip
handful of multeasers
4 gingerbread cookies
2 x cuppa teas
half a fillet steak, mashed potato and large serve of steamed veg (baby corn, carrot, green stuff... lol)

No exercise though I did do a bit of shopping with lots of walking! lol

All up I am feeling tired and depressed - probably on a sugar downer, and I even noticed how much I perked up after sugar and then needed a sleep afterward!  At least I had the oats this morning otherwise it could have been a lot worse!

Scales this morning said 59.1kg so I have either blown it and will go up or I might drop down into the 58's for tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh the sugar rush.. I remember that LOL.

    You are doing great 58 kilos wow you will be where you need to be in no time.

    ReplyDelete