Friday, September 24, 2010

DAY 5 - YOGA DAY

Eating to plan.. mostly!  I think I had an extra serve of yogurt and berries yesterday because I was hungry before bed.

I am down today - my eldest son had a bad morning (which I have conveniently blamed on their father who decided to let them have a late night last night) and I just haven't recovered.

I bought a yoga dvd and topped up the shopping so I am off to do my yoga before have grape and chicken salad.. mmmmm interesting!

Hopefully the day gets better without me having to resort to chocolate!

Food diary today:
special K w/ strawberries and blueberries
yogurt w/strawberries and blueberries
cuppa tea
chicken, grape, feta and walnut salad
Lasagna (used 100g extra meat, one less pasta sheet and only a tiny bit of parmasan cheese)
one red mars bar (sob sob)
small tin of baked beans.

Exercise
30mins yoga


Edit at 1.15pm - Day is not getting better - had to pick up children from care as eldest was not able to co-operate with staff.  Little ones are in cleaning their room, eldest is sulking in lounge with no tv, x-box or computer.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jen, You've made an amazing start

    ReplyDelete
  2. No chocolate allowed.. Do the new DVD instead lol.. hope your day gets better though sounds harsh.

    ReplyDelete