Sunday, September 12, 2010

Real time Excuses: I'm stressed!

Stress.

I am stressed.

That is why I ate those lolly banana's, and why I had another handful of malteasers.  Of course, mum was there with me too and it was her suggestion to buy them but I managed to say no all yesterday and then today, it is suddenly okay.  It started last night actually.  And the reason was stress.

If someone had of handed me a smoke I would have taken it.  Anything to stop me from doing what I had to do.. my work. 

I need to stop procrastinating with food and just do it!  I need to stop procrastinating by blogging and just do it!

Okay.. I am going to go do some work now!

Cya

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Jen! I also have a boredom eating problem and I didn't realise how bored I was with work until I started this program and started looking for food every 20 mins at work.... wow. I'm finding acknowledging the want and telling myself to shut up has been working for the most part. Hope you can give the stress eating a good kick up the backside!

    ReplyDelete