Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 2 (Day 11) It's not working.

The kicks up the bum I've been giving myself that is!

I am writing this at nearly 11pm at night.  I have only stopped to go to bed.  I woke at 8am after being at uni until 11.30pm last night.  I got dressed, took kids to childcare, got to uni, found out my experiments are stuffed, I have to redo my last one (so the last week of work has been a waste). I met up with a friend I haven't seen in 6mths for a few hours and then had to rush to meeting with supervisor. Got home at 4pm and sat at the computer and havne't budged.
Today I have eaten:
special K with milk and cuppa tea
half a small fried rice
a be natural muesli bar (120cals)
a weight watcher potato bake thing
a peice of crumbed fish (small and diet type)
weight watchers icecream sundae (100cals thereabouts)

oh, and half a new type of cherry ripe bar...

I'm not even gonna bother calorie counting it.
I didn't exercise either.

On a plus the scales had me at 57.8kg this morning which puts me at exactly 1kg lost in 2 weeks.

I'm not happy though - i'm eating crap and not sticking to plan.. I don't see the stress getting any better either!  I will plan better tomorrow though and will see if I can turn this around!

No comments:

Post a Comment